14 October 2014

My Best Fitting Gender Pronoun: Human

*The following post is MY opinion for myself. I'm not saying it has to apply to you if you don't like it. Aka, no flame throwers.

4 comments:

  1. Perfectly said! At my house I love doing yard work and fixing things. Breton would love to quit work and stay home. His ideal calling Nursery and mine is Scouts (not that I don't love being in YW). You're not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (I dunno if my comment went thru)

    Oh, Megan, I heart you! Green-haired girl could be called Nicole, Cupra, or Barry. (She'd be named after an element that makes a green colored compound or green flame tests (Ni, Cu, Ba). Yep, I'm a nerd.)

    One correction, you said you don't like 'crafting.' Umm, hello?! This blog itself if crafting! So you don't like the 'traditional Mormon scrapbooking,' no big deal. Necklaces/hair flowers/steam punk stuff/anything you can make with bassoon wire/thread?! Yeah, you craft! You're always doing projects. And it's awesome. Because you're awesome. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair enough...I guess I take offense from mason jar/burlap/chevron/wreaths/totes presh quick and easy pinterest crafts which require little effort, zero skill, and somehow still get messed up enough for posting ironic "nailed it" pictures online. Perhaps I am a craftimg elitist? Oh well, I could pick worse prejudices to have.

    ALSO, Cupra wins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly enough, "cupra" is also a type of car and the fertility goddess in some pantheon.

    ReplyDelete