...with lots of walking.
I do though! Consistency. I am good at obsessing over something for a while, then totally dropping it. I don't want to do that with running. I want this to be a steady habit for the rest of my life. SO, my first goal is just to do the thing consistently. Once it becomes a strong habit, then I will make new goals.
Here are some benefits I have seen from my running so far:









You.Are.Awesome. Way to be consistent! That's definitely my problem with working out! And that I don't like doing it by myself--or most things by myself. :/ I'm learning. A little. Man, what if I was consistent running (let's be honest, jogging, haha), what would happen to my legs? That could be awesome! ;)
ReplyDeleteThe funny thing is, it's been easier for me to get started with this now that we live in this tiny little ghost town. I couldn't be bother when we lived in Colorado Springs because I felt like I would be judged, ESPECIALLY in the part of town we lived in. But I have a new "don't give a flying fruitcake" attitude to help me jog in the city too! Also, this never would have happened if I was going to a gym. Boo treadmills aka human hamster wheels. I like that I get to go out and enjoy nature.
ReplyDelete